23 April, 2019
"25 Hours in Vienna" Creative delegationby Gloria Angelova
As you know, Sofia and Vienna have been partnering for a while, but in October 2018 the two cities also signed a city-to-city agreement to promote business through the first "25 Hours in Vienna" delegation dedicated to finesse and biotech sectors.
The events will be held on 25-26 September, 2019 (the program will start on the 25th at noon and will continue until the the early afternoon on the 26th.)
The focus will be on the film and gaming industries.
The agenda includes meetings with:
· Creative accelerator / incubator / VC fund / cluster /
· Film Center / Commission / Academy
· Creative hub / workspace
· Municipal / government agency / institution, with focus on creative industries
· Investment promotion agency / Chamber of commerce
· Creative academy / university
The purpose of the delegation is:
· Getting acquainted with the creative ecosystem of Vienna;
· Establishing contacts/ Networking
· Developing bilateral relations between creative Sofia and creative Vienna and learning about the opportunities for cooperation / co-productions.
Transport and accommodation costs are covered by the delegates themselves, while the Vienna side could share accommodation recommendations.
The on-site program will be organized by the Vienna Business Agency.